The People's Pantry at Church Road
The People's Pantry at Church Road is a place where residents can come for food and clothing to get them through a rough period in their lives. All items available are the result of donations from the community. Special programs include School Supplies, Christmas gifts and holiday meals.
The Pantry is located in Frazer, PA and is adjacent to Covenant Presbyterian Church land, in the former Engraving and Awards Center behind Tri-State Technical Sales Corp.
Anyone in the Great Valley School District and zip code 19355 who needs assistance can shop. Pantry visitors must show a current valid ID (picture, when possible) for each household member. They must also show proof of residency each month (e.g., a current bill or letter).
We have ...
- Non-perishable foods and breads
- Laundry detergent
- Disposable diapers
- Paper products
- Fresh fruits and veggies are available seasonally
Quantities provided are based on family size and choice.
We need ...
For Thanksgiving 2016, we are looking for 12-15 pound turkeys for Thanksgiving. Turkeys can be dropped off at Covenant Presbyterian Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm.
Items we need all year long include-
- Cereals x 10*
- White Bread x 10
- Dry Beans (Pinto, Kidney) x 10
- Beans (Lt/Dark Kidney/Black) x 6 ea.
- Ramen Noodles (Chk/Bf) x 12
- Canned Fruit (15 or 26 oz.) x 12 (Peaches, Mixed Fruit, Pineapple)
- Canned Tuna/Salmon, etc x 10
- SPAM x 8
- Jars Spaghetti Sauce (26oz) x 6
- Tomato Sauce (Sm/Med) x 8
- Canned Ravioli/Beefaroni x 10
- Canned Peas, Whole Carrots x 6
- Jelly x 10
- Pancake Mix x 10
- Syrup x 8
- Cake Mix and Frosting x 6
- Flour x 6
- Sugar x 6
- Baby Cereals x 6
- Toothpaste & Toothbrushes
- Shampoo/Conditioner x 10
- Dishwashing Detergent (eg Dawn)
- Laundry detergent
- Disposable Diapers (sizes 1-5)
- Baby Wipes x 8-10
- Tissues x 12
- Napkins x 12
Please: NO OUTDATED FOOD ITEMS.
No sample, super-size, or opened
packages. Thank You.
(Revised: October, 2016)
*Number beside item is approximately what
is needed each time the Pantry is open.